feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

WeeRide Kangaroo Child Bike Seat

WeeRide Kangaroo Child Bike Seat

Good product, lots of room for improvement.

The installation took me about half an hour. I have a Trek 800 mountain bike with straight handle bars. I had to lower the handle bars because the head rest would not allow me to turn. You also need to make sure that you have at least 1/4 inch of clearance on your bike stem under the handle bars. The attachment rod has to connect to your bike frame not your handle bars, (otherwise you cannot turn). The bike seat comes with the attachment rod, I don't know why Amazon tries to sell as a package deal. The strap IS crap, I have to agree. While the item was shipping to me I went to BabiesRus to buy some strap cover pads to help beef them up. That was useful, but more useful would have been one of those graco chest strap holders for car seats (creating a 5 point restraint). This will keep the should straps on your child's shoulders. It should have been included. The attachment rod is secured to the bike firmly. However, the seat is attached to the rod with a thumb screw. I would have preferred at least two connection points. Also there is only one hole to attach the seat to the rod at. This puts my kid way up front and his knees are very close to the handle bars when I turn. I don't know why they didn't put a few more holes in the bar so that I could adjust where he sits between my seat and the handle bars. Good product over all. I chose this product to be closer to my kid and it just intuitively seemed safer than a trailer and easier to balance than a seat that attaches on the back. I would recommend this product with the above improvements.

2 year old loves it

This is a great bike seat. Our two year old loves riding in the front where he can see what is going on. When riding I hardly notice him on the bike, balance is not affected like a rear mounted seat.

Bike seat

This is a great product, my son loves it. I always hated those were your baby is looking at your toosh, never thought it was quite right, so when I saw this I immediately wanted it. Plus it was a fantastic deal and my son is so happy on it. There is only one snag which is why I took away that last star, my husband put it on his bike and he has a back issue, and it requires you to sit straight up, and it kind of hurts him if we go off roading type trails. Otherwise would recommend to anyone.

wee ride child's bicycle seat

The beauty of having a child with you on the bicycle is the ability to share the sights and sounds and experiences that are present around you. With this front-mounted seat you get to see what the child sees, and to have a running dialogue with him. Excellent

wonderful and fun ride

My son is 20 months old, and is very tall for his age. I was concerned if this seat would be able to fit him (and still accommodate my lanky self on my bike). I admittedly was skeptical after seeing some negative reviews on this product (surprisingly, no one mentions the age of their kids - important for a product such as this). Having used this for a week now, I am a total convert and will enthusiastically recommend this to anyone. Not only does it fit my son, but it also allows me to ride my bike without any problems (no wide-angling of my legs). I have a standard $80 road-bike bought from Walmart, nothing fancy here. I have been able to ride for an hour on my bike with my kid without any discomfort at all. I love the fact that it is front-mounted, and the hand/head-rest is very convenient for my son to hold on to. His feet rest correctly in the bottom section of the seat, and the seat-belt is easy to put on and take off. I now wake up to the calls off 'biking' from my son early in the morning. :-)



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment