feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Giro Havoc Bike Helmet

Giro Havoc Bike Helmet

Nice Havoc Helmet

I've been mountain biking as a hobby for a couple years and this helmet was my second serious helmet purchase. Pros: Looks good Adjustable head strap in back Comfortable Cons: Chin straps sit a little funny under the ears

Great helmet for a cheap price

I've had my Havoc for two years. It fits great and is easily adjusted on the fly with one hand. I tried on all kinds of helmets from $50 up to $150 and the Havoc was the winner when it came down to price and performance. Sadly I have to retire my helmet today. I had a pretty bad mountain bike crash and broke the helmet in two places. But I came out of the crash with no head injuries so I have to give it 5 stars for protection.

Giro Havoc - excellent helmet!

I love this helmet. I've had mine for a year and a half and would recommend it highly. I just bought another one for a friend. The adjustable fit is great because I can wear it with a lightweight fleece beanie in the winter, or no hat in the summer and I just change the adjustable headband to fit. Works great. Lightweight, well ventilated, and well constructed.

Good Helmet

Comfortable, good fit. Great ventalation. I feel like in a crash my brain will be at least somewhat protected.

Giro Havoc bike helmet

The helmet came damaged. Amazon could not replace it for a month so I bought it elsewhere. I have not been able to get Amazon to send me a return shipping label even tho one of their employees promised to do so on July 27, and I have emailed them since. THE AMAZON REVIEW IS: DISGRACEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE=0 STARS. The helmet review is: fine, but buy it elsewhere. (Maybe this review will result in someone contacting me so I can return the defective helmet at their expense, which is what I was promised.)



Keyword : mountain+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment