feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Topeak JoeBlow Max II Floor Bike Pump

Topeak JoeBlow Max II Floor Bike Pump

Pretty good

I ran out to buy this pump after using one belonging to a friend. I really loved it because it makes inflating your tube so easy - no need to crank down hard on the handle. Unfortunately, about a year later, it failed to inflate the tube at all. I took it back to the bike store and they told me that after a year this is a common problem with this pump. Oh well. Now I'm debating whether to get another one or try something different.

great buy

I haven't used this product for too long, but it has definately done the job. It's lightweight, durable and multi-functional. I'd recommend it.

Works great, no complaints

What can I really say, its a bike pump, and it works fine. Have used it with presta and schrader valves and have had no problems with it.

Joe Blows

This product was delivered promptly and works perfectly with my prester valve tyres. I recommend it.

Works great

The floor pump works great. I regularly use it to fill my bike tires upto 80psi. The pump also comes with attachment to use the pump on volleyballs which is cool.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment