feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Pyramid Bicycle Bungie Cargo Net, Black

Pyramid Bicycle Bungie Cargo Net, Black

secure cargo net

It's a cargo net made out of bungee material and hooks. I use it for my bicycle's rear shopping cart and it holds the groceries down. Hoorah! What more do you need?

Great Product!

This net is much nicer and sturdier than the photo and price would suggest. Shipped super fast, too. Superb!

Useful, well made and a great value

This bungee Cargo net works on my basket and with my rear cargo gear. It is my favorite bike accessory and a great value for the money.

Great product!

this bungie works great on my rear rack and the basket attached to the front. very versatile! the 4-hook design helps to hold down just about anything. :)

GREAT PRODUCT

I love that i can ride around town and have my stuff in my back bike basket not go all over the road when i go over a bump. Quick shipping. Great to work with!



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment