feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet (Black Gloss)

Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet (Black Gloss)

Razor V-17 Youth Multi-Sport Helmet (Black Gloss)

I just bought this helmet, and I couldn't believe how comfortable it was. It make s me feel safe when I wear it, and it's not itchy or anything. I strongly suggest you buy A razor V-17 Youth helmet, if you choose to buy a helmet.

Nice helmet, too small for my 10 year old

It looks like a very nice helmet and inexpensive too, but it is too small for my 10 year old. Maybe he just has a big head, I don't know, but he prefers my Bell helmet and didn't want to wear this one, he thought it was very tight and uncomfortable.

Great product for the price

for the price this is a great product, shipping was fast, now if I could just keep him in it, its lightweight so I thought it would be better for him since he normally refuses to wear one, we are not accustomed to wearing helmets being from a small town in the country,

Good helmet

fits snug, there is an extra foam piece that helps the helmet fit snugger since my son is only 10 yrs old.

Multi-Sport Helmet

This Razor youth helmet is great. It fits my daughters head perfect and is easy to adjust. She thinks it is way more comfortable than her bike helmet as we never seem to get the bike helmet to fit properly. You will be satisfied with this helmet. Patti



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment