feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Deda Elementi Logo Synthetic Road Bicycle Handlebar Tape

Deda Elementi Logo Synthetic Road Bicycle Handlebar Tape

Great Tape

Easy to apply and very comfortable. The synthetic finish keeps it nice and clean. I have the gold and it stands out nicely.

Deda Cycle Bar Tape

Deda Tape is a good cycling bar tape, it has a semi stick backing to help the bar wrapper keep the tape in place when wrapping it around cycling bars. It comes is a wide variety of colors which is the main reason why I ordered from amazon; I was searching for a darker blue color of a bar tape which Deda had. If I need a spare, I will definitely reorder from Deda.Deda Elementi Handlebar Tape Ocean Dark Blue



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment