feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike 3034-1 Blinky Superflash .5 Watt LED with 2 Red LED Tail Lights (Black/Clear Case)

Planet Bike 3034-1 Blinky Superflash .5 Watt LED with 2 Red LED Tail Lights (Black/Clear Case)

GREAT BUY - GET 1 OR 2

FLAT OUT - THIS IS A GREAT LIGHT TO HAVE. YOU CAN MOUNT IT ON VARIOUS PARTS OF THE BIKE WITH A LITTLE IMAGINATION AND ADDITIONAL MOUNTING BRACKET (NOT JUST THE SEAT POST). YOU CAN MOUNT IT ON THE FRAME OF CERTAIN BIKES LIKE ROAD BIKES/HYBRIDS LEAVING ROOM FOR BAGS, FENDERS, WATER BOTTLES, ETC ON THE SEAT POST. THE ONLY MINOR COMPLAINT FOR ME IS THE MOUNTING BRACKET NOT BEING QUICK RELEASE BUT I CAN LIVE WITH THAT FOR THE QUALITY OF LIGHT YOU GET PLUS THE LIGHT DOES COME OFF WITH A RELEASE SYSTEM LEAVING THE BRACKET IN PLACE. IT IS VERY BRIGHT WITH 2 MODES - BLINKING AND ON. PEOPLE WILL SEE YOU UNLESS THEY ARE BLIND OR THEY ARE OUT TO GET YOU - LOL. IT CAME WITH BATTERIES AND I'M STILL USING THE ONES IT CAME WITH AFTER MONTHS OF USE. THIS LIGHT COST TWICE AS MUCH IN THE BIKE SHOPS. I WOULD HAVE GIVEN THIS ITEM 5 STARS IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE MOUNTING BRACKET. MAYBE THE NEW VERSION WILL BE QUICK RELEASE. ALL IN ALL THIS IS A VERY GOOD DEAL

Best Tail Light for the money

I have to say that for the money this is the best light available. It is blinding at night. My first night ride with this light people couldn't believe how much light this put out! This is a "be seen" light! I love it!

To be seen...

Planet Bike 3034-1 Blinky Superflash .5 Watt LED with 2 Red LED Tail Lights (Black/Clear Case) Great tail light for your bike for a good price... Look up some videos at YouTube if you don't believe how great it is. I recommment it to everyone who rides a bike. Sometimes I clip it to my backpack to make sure cars see me in the evening/night when walking at places without pavement. To make sure... this is a red LED light, not a white one, it just has clear case. I also bought the one in red case (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KBEH1W) and it works and looks the same (except the different color of the case). One is for my bro... I'm very satisfied... 5 stars!

Blinky is the best

I've tried several tail lights for my commuting these last three years. This is by far the best. It's super bright and has the craziest blinking pattern out there - the two most valuable trails for any light that might save you from getting hit from behind. It's very light and at less than $20 is a bargain. If you're looking for a tail light, this is the one to buy.

Distractingly bright

I have this light and the Mars 3.0. Both have great visibility all around, but Superflash is brighter. The blinking pattern is very attention getting (in a distracting way).



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment