feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

InStep Safari Swivel Double Jogging Stroller

InStep Safari Swivel Double Jogging Stroller

Easy rider

This product is great for a little one and an older one! Very easy to steer but needs lots of add ons for cups, bags, etc. Love the color choices.

Great stroller except for sun shade!

I have had this stroller about a year. Its movement is really smooth and easy to turn. I am so happy I got the swival front wheel that can also be locked. Before I had my second son, I had the same version in the single,without the swival wheel. I could only use it for jogging because it was such a pain to turn. There is only one major problem with this stroller. The sun shade doesn't extend out far enough to block the sun. My 10 month old is always screaming because the sun is in his eyes & I worry about them getting too much sun. I tried to put a blanket over the top but I had to keep stopping to replace it because both boys thought it was funny to pull it down. I thought maybe they made an extension for it but can't find one online. Other than that it is a really great stroller.

Great double stroller!

We've looked for a long time for a quality double job stroller for a decent price and this one was a GREAT choice. It glides smoothly and my 3 month old and 2.5 year old love it! They sit comfortably and are able to look around while we walk. I have to walk 2 dogs (including a 70lb boxer!) while I push the stroller and its worked great so far.

doesn't fit through old subway doors!!!

I am very pleased with this product. it is our only stroller, we use it for our baby twins but when we've been outside for a long time and our 2 year old son is tired we let him on one of his brother places, while the baby is carried in a baby carrier. And he takes a long nap in it! unfortunatelly it doesn't pass throught the old wooden doors in the subway (brooklyn). it is aprox. an inch larger. so...don,t buy it if you don't owe a car. otherwise...it's perfect, unexpensive, sturdy...

Great for the price, but needs more shade

I've had this stroller for about a month and it's really nice. I wish the canopy was larger for more sun protection coverage. It just barely provides shade and this is only when the sun is above the stroller. It isn't effective when the sun shines into the stroller. I keep looking for a good sun protection accessory (that actually works), but haven't been successful. Would like to see InStep offer an additional sun protection solution. I do really like the stroller. I couldn't see buying a more expensive stroller instead with the hopes that the shade/sun canopy was better. That's a pricey risk!



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment