feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Bell Furio Bike Helmet

Bell Furio Bike Helmet

Looks great and feels like I'm not wearing anything

This helmet is clearly the best one I've ever owned. My head didn't feel gross and sweaty, and it's pretty light so it didn't even feel like I was wearing a helmet. It's also shaped really well so it isn't much larger-looking than my head. I know it shouldn't matter what your helmet looks like, but it helps that I don't feel like a dork wearing this. I bought the small, black one and I wear a small-sized adult motorcycle helmet. I forgot to look at the sizing chart before ordering but it worked out fine, and there's a little room for adjustment in the back.

Perfect fit for my small head

Me: Age 23, Female, road bike commuter, ~25miles/wk. I have a small head, ordered the small --> it fits PERFECTLY. If you have a similar issue (I was very choosy and tried on many brands in many stores), try the children's sizes, then look up the circumference. This helmet in size small is the same size as the Youth! (I was glad not to have to order neon pink or dinosaurs on rocketships or whatever) Probably would have been cheaper if I bought it at Performance Bikes - they had it on sale last week for $50...but the colors were ugly. I like the black. Excellent helmet overall. Good construction, perfect fit. I'm happy :) And now I probably won't die until I'm like 96.

What an excellent good.

I'm an user from Taiwan. In Taiwan, Bell's helmets sell much more expensive than those from Amazon, almost 40% higher. I'm glad to have a chance to buy one from Amazon with reasonable price. Besides, when I first time put it on, I felt very satisfied because of its lightness and vivid colors. My neck felt no stress and very comfortable when riding. Furthermore, when riding my bike in this helmet, heat generated by my head can be blow away quickly. Therefore, I can ride for much longer time without losing as much energy as wearing my old helmet, even under extremely hot days. I do really recommend this wonderful product for other bicycle riders. Wish you have excellent experences like me.

Fits great, looks cool, keeps cool

I have had this helmet about six months, a gift from my wife and an upgrade from an old Specialized helmet. I use it for street and light trail riding. The adjustable inner band system ensures a great fit which is highly customizable to taste. The straps are comfortable. The helmet is very lightweight and the channels in it really help with the air flow so that, even on hot days here in SoCal, your head stays cool. Feels like you aren't wearing a helmet, so I always wear it (what good is it if you don't?). Wide choice of colors if that is important to you, to match your gear or whatever. Most importantly, though, it meets or exceeds all safety regs and requirements. Highly recommended!



Keyword : road+bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment