feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Topeak Explorer Bike Rack

Topeak Explorer Bike Rack

Great Pack Rack

This is my 4th rack I carry 2 planners and a trunk bag on top. When I go to the food stores they ask me are you going to carry all this on your bike ? I carry a lot of weight on this rack. Some times I take trips 45 miles about 4hrs. Up and down hills I have had not one squeak or rattle! It is truly made to carry what ever I have put on it! (My cad.bike I purchased on this site, great bike Also because it has double wall rims so I can carry more than most bikes) For me I would give this Rack 5 Wheels out of 5

Great Bike Rack

This rack fits and looks great on my bike. It doesn't rattle or get in the way, and is light enough so that I hardly know it's there. The instructions were a bit basic, but then it's only a bike rack. I think it took me about 20 minutes to install.

Works great on my bike

I was very worried about the rack not fitting my mountain bike, cuz i imagined I had a larger bike than other people writing reviews. I'm 5'10'' and my bike fits me fine, and the rack fits the bike. i needed a few basic tools that i already had, and it was easy. 15 min installation.

Tools that I used to install

The other reviewers really cover the quality of this product. The installation was a snap. The hardest part was bending the support arms to exactly the right angle, but even that wasn't difficult at all. I'm glad that I had 5MM allen wrench, a 5/16 crescent wrench, and two pair of pliers (to bend the support arms). If your bike already has the threaded holes on the arms below the seat post and on the fork by the back tire you shouldn't have any problem at all.

Topeak Explorer Bike Rack

I recently purchased an entry-level Schwinn bike to ride to work and to run errands in the face of $4 a gallon gas. I bought this rack because I liked the idea of the bags that slide and lock into place. It took about half an hour to install this rack on my bike. My seat post was pre-tapped but at an odd angle, so I had to bend the silver brackets slightly. Once attached it is solid, I have been riding about ten miles a day for the past week with it and I harldy notice it is there. I have not tested the 55 pound weight limit yet but I bought one of the smaller bags with no panniers. This is a great everyday rack, especially for this novice.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment