feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Cheng Shin C1218 Street Tire, 26 x 2.125"

Cheng Shin C1218 Street Tire, 26 x 2.125"

Nice tires.

These tires are great "street tire" replacements for mountain bike knobby tires. These are still big, fat tires, which would also be right at home on a cruiser bike. I was thinking they would be a bit skinnier, but maybe that's just me. The picture makes then look rounder than the two that I was sent. Mine are almost rectangular on my wheels. BIG FAT TIRES!

Great deal for some street rubber

Tread is thick and sticks to the pavement. I couldn't ask for more of a sub $10 tire to double duty with my knobbies.

Great street tires!

These tires were mounted up on a wheelset used for city riding and commuting on my Bianchi Mutt. After a season of fulfilling their purpose, I have to say they are great tires, especially for the money. For about a third the cost of the Maxxis city tires, or half the cost of most city tires these tires do everything equally well. The thick tread resists cuts and abrasions, there is far greater rolling resistance than running knobbies (as evidenced by the lack of road buzz) down the street. The also look cool. Some tires just have a cool look to them... these qualify. I wouldn't mind having a fender to ride the bike when it's wet out... the cohesion of water on the essentially slick surface ends up flinging the water halfway up my back... after learning the hard way, I just take my singlespeed with fenders those days! Great tires that should last a long time for a great price. Haven't heard of Cheng Shin Tires? Well, you'll see the brand on a lot of entry level and department store bikes... don't let that discourage you though! There is a lot of hype and gimmickry to tires of all types. Cheng Shin makes tires for a LOT of brands... yes, even some of those well known brands. If you aren't looking for brand recognition & prestige and just want a tough city tire that happens to look good, these are an excellent choice.

Ok tires.

Got these, and they seem nice, were inexpensive, but ended up putting hookworms on my bike.

Good deal

These tires are great for the price. As a functional tire to ride my mountain bike around town/campus, they're a super deal.



Keyword : street+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment