feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike Beamer 5 LED Bicycle Light with Quick Cam Bracket Mount

Planet Bike Beamer 5 LED Bicycle Light with Quick Cam Bracket Mount

Nice and bright

I really enjoy this light, but feel like I could use a second. I know a lot of people here in Portland who only use this as their front bike light and it works great: nice and bright. For the price, I really don't think that it can be beat. That said, however, it could use to have a bigger face to make the light spread a little larger and be cut farther open on the sides so cars approaching laterally can see the biker more easily. Still, it's a great light!

..good, but some flaws

I agree about the lights not being very bright with rechargeable batteries, although I haven't tried alkalines. They are bright enough to be seen, and to ride in the city, but if one wanders away from city lights and there isn't any moonlight to be found, one must be very careful about not running off of a path or running over road debris. Also, another comment noted that the bracket not being tight enough - I have also found this an issue. When I go over big bumps, the light falls forward. Other Planet Bike stuff is excellent, but this leaves a bit to be desired. Edit: Tried new alkalines versus charged ni-mh batteries. The alkalines were substantially brighter. I guess the .3 volts per battery makes a (big)difference.

Great Bicycle Headlight

The Planet Bike Beamer 5 LED headlight is a great product. The Quick Cam attachment to the handlebar is very clever. In addition there is a button you can press and slide the light off of the bracket. I live in Staten Island, New York and I take my lights off when I go in to a store. Changing the battery is really easy. It should be that way for all products. I can't comment on the battery life, but I'm using Rechargeable AA Batteries anyway. I use the flashing function around dusk and aim it up higher when I have to ride towards the traffic. This light replaced an old Generator & light set so needless to say the amount of light it puts off it astonishing! This is a really well designed and constructed product. I would recomment it very highly.

Works Great. And the Price is Great Too

This is a durable little headlight which is sufficient for my needs. I'm a casual bike rider who sometimes runs out of sunlight. This little light is fine for making me visible to others and helping me find my way home.

Best LED Bicycle Light

I think this is the best bicycle light we can buy it at common sport store. Some people love to argue that HID headlight is much better that this thing; however, u gotta compare the price also. u may need to spend at least $250 for HID but only $20 for this little headlight. Very simple installation. It doesn't like HID, u don't need to connect to an extensional battery. The light is really brighter than the one (use light bulbs) I bought from cheap cheap "always onsale" store. The light is absolutely bright enough to make people see u. but if u really wanna have brighter effect like the car's headlight with a "light shadow" on ground, u should put 2 headlights together. I did that also



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment