feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Radio Flyer Big Flyer

Radio Flyer Big Flyer

Big Flyer - Big Hit

Purchased for my son's fourth birthday. He loves it. Rides all the time and is the envy of other kids that see him on it (must be the first in town to own one). Was easy to assemble and seems durable (but we only have it for a month). Wish the tire included a rubber band, but otherwise happy with the choice. Price was best at time of purchase.

Misleading bike description

I bought this for my 3 year old son who has always been considered tall for his age and he still can't ride this darn bike because his feet can't reach the pedal when he tries to ride it. The description of the bike says for 36 months but my son is now 3.5 years old and still can't ride this bike. Very frustrating....plus he says the seat hurts his back. Very disappointed in overall purchase of this bike.

Radio Flyers

Great product as I knew it would be. I ordered two, and the kids LOVE them!!! Shipping was very quick.

great product

I thought my kid was going to use it more but he's hesitant because of the uncomfortable seat position, I guess he'll get used to it

daycare kids loves this bike

I buy these kind of bikes because my daycare kids love them and there great excercise and it get them active and busy outside.



Keyword : bikes



0 comments:

Post a Comment