feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sunlite Cloud Nine Gel Bicycle Seat Cover, for Cruiser or Exercise Bikes

Sunlite Cloud Nine Gel Bicycle Seat Cover, for Cruiser or Exercise Bikes

very pleased

What a difference this seat makes! From completely uncomfortable to comfort. So much better than before...For really long rides like an hour could use even more gel I think. I may consider trying the next one up with even more gel.

Fits the Confidence Foldable Stow Away Bike

A very comfy seat. I bought this to go with the Confidence Foldable Stow Away Bike, and it fit perfectly.

Fits well, good padding

I ordered this for our exercise bike since I'm skinny and have no natural padding. It fit wonderfully, and there is enough padding to make exercising doable. Shipping, as always, was fast.

Perfect Item!

I received the Pyramid Pro Gel Seat Cruiser Cover in a timely manner. The cover fits perfect on my stationary bike. Great fit and perfect comfort. I would recommend this item to others!



Keyword : bike



1 comments:
gravatar
Sara said...
November 26, 2009 at 4:58 AM  

Recently i bought a very good Seat and bike cover for my bicycle.

Post a Comment