feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Racor PSB-2L Pro Double Folding Bike Rack

Racor PSB-2L Pro Double Folding Bike Rack

Good Rack

To be honest I had my doubts this would hold up 2 mountain bikes (although both aluminum) but it is quite sturdy. The third time putting the bikes on the rack though, the rubber coating ripped off of one of the supports, I'm going to have to wrap tape around it to keep it from coming all the way off. I'm sure I should have lifted the bike higher instead of just pulling the bike off and it may not have happened. Also be sure to pre-drill for the mounting screws as they are fatties. I stripped one pretty good trying to skip that step. All in all an good solution for storing your bikes up and out of the way.

Racor Dual Bike Rack

Great bike rack. Fits two mt. bikes just fine side by side...and easy to install.

Great for storing bikes with no racks

I would give this storage system 5 stars if our bikes would fit on it with the racks we have attached. Our rear racks are for holding panniers or baby seat. Only one bike will fit on this product if you have a bike with rear rack. I like that there is just enough room to store helmets on the unit behind the bikes.

Just what i needed

Rack works great. I had a hard time getting the screws into the stud because I didn't have a posidrive screw driver. so i mangled the screws a little getting them in. The rubber coating on the arms is fragile too. I managed to damage it just with the weight of the bikes so i put some electricians tape over it to keep it from self-destructing. Other than that i love it. I put it up the wall enough to fit stuff under the bikes but not have to lift it too far to get the bike down. I'd recommend this to a friend but with reservations because of its minor failings.

Much needed bike rack working out fine

My husband and I both have bikes and were looking for an easy way to store them on our back porch. My husband found this one and we have been happy with it. The bikes are easy to get on and off, and the rack keeps the bike up off the porch. Only down side is the protective coating cracked and fell off within a few days. I don't think this hurts the bikes; I just didn't know why it wasn't made stronger. Overall, happy with this purchase.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment