feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Schwinn Excursion Women's Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels)

Schwinn Excursion Women's Hybrid Bike (700c Wheels)

Schwinn

Bought this bike for my wife. The third bike that she has in less than three months. I finally found one that she likes. Very solid construction and only 13#. Full of features such as full fenders and rear rack.Easy, positive three speed shifting. She loves it.

Schwinn Excursion Women's Hybrid Bike (700cc Wheels)

Maybe there is something wrong with this bike only, and not the model in general. It is impossible to cycle up any gradient. I bought this bike for my girlfriend, and she simply cannot ride it - Maybe there is a fault with the rear wheel. The bike is heavy and cumbersome. I've tried riding this up several hills, and couldn't manage one revolution! It cost me $60.00 to have somebody tell me that the front wheel guard is too short / It's entirely the wrong size, and won't reach the centre of the front wheel - So the bike is also shipped with the wrong size parts. Ideally I could get a refund, but seeing as the boxes have been thrown away, that's now not possible....I simply didn't know we would have this problem. I purchased Schwinn because of their reputation. . . . . Maybe a Schwinn rep could arrange a trade!

What a great choice

My husband bought this bike for me to replace my beloved bike that was stolen. We bought a different bike made by La Jolla, but returned it after a week. I wanted something comfortable like a beach cruiser, but with a few gears....and something that doesn't look dorky. This bike fit the bill and was a good price too. I was able to attach a "tag along" bike to it with no problem so my 5 year old can bike along with me. There are tons of different accessories that can be added if desired. Well made but lightweight, this bike is a definite yes.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment