feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Schwinn High Timber Men's 26-Inch Mountain Bike

Schwinn High Timber Men's 26-Inch Mountain Bike

Not the Quality expected from Schwinn

Although the bike is a Schwinn and is fairly nice to look at, it has some serious issues. The first thing that I noticed about the bike just out of the box is how heavy it was and cumbersome it is to move. The next thing that I noticed was just how confusing and poorly organized the instruction manual was. In fact, there was no instruction manual! The bike comes with a small book full of random trouble shooting tips that may come in handy once you've assembled the bike and some other pages, but there are no clear assembly instructions. Once you do get it put together (based on logic and trial and error) the lack of quality components becomes quickly apparent. The gear shifts are a joke and jam up frequently. Not to mention just the other day I was riding down a hill and all of a sudden the handle bars came loose and nearly caused me to crash. The suspension is decent in front, but any time you go over a bump or curb the chains rattle loudly. Overall I am fairly disappointed with the bike and its components.

Great Bike for anyone who wants to get back on 2 wheels

I bought this bike for myself to get back into shape since at 50 I was a little out of shape.I chose this Schwinn High Timber because of the style which is perfect for someone like me with a bad back (no need to lean hunched over).The Bike arrived Friday afternoon it took less than 1/2 Hr to put together, the only delay was adjusting the front brake to get the wheel on and re-adjusting the brake for riding (loosen cable to release brake & tighten back after you install front tire ).The seat is a little hard but Im no teenager so I bought a seat pad to ease the hardness .After everything was checked over I took the bike down by the lake which has hills & winding paths . The Schwinn High Timber ran great, easy shifting and smooth ride.The bike does not come with a water bottle but I bought a Schwinn bottle & cage For $15 dollars at the store there are 2 allen screws on the frame to mount it with ease. I hope this review helps because there were none when I bought mine But this is a great bike for any age and Great Price

schwinn high timber

my husband wanted this bike and amazon was the cheapest he really likes this bike and it was fairly easy to put together



Keyword : complete+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment