feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

RAD Cycle Products Ceiling Mount Bike Hoist - Bicycle Hoists

RAD Cycle Products Ceiling Mount Bike Hoist - Bicycle Hoists

RAD Cycle hoist

The RAD Cycle Hoist is a decent product for a great price. Quality of construction is average, but for my use it is adequate. The RAD Cycle hoist allowed me to gain valuable garage space. Compared to my old wall mount bicycle storage hooks, the RAD Cycle Hoist is much easier to use. No more back-breaking lifting my bicycles over my head while I try to hook a tire. I would definitely recommend the RAD Cycle Hoist.

Very useful

We bought 4 bike hoists and they were easy to install and work exactly as you'd expect. The bikes are way up in the rafters of our storage shed and leave plenty of walking room underneath. Highly recommended - as long as you have fairly high ceilings to accommodate them.

Good for the price

Pros: save the space from garage. Cons: It took time to install, Thread is not good.

Good product

This product works great for my bike and I also bought one for the bike trailer. I found the ceiling studs to mount the device. Unfortunately, the screws that came with the kit were not long enough when I mounted it directly into the ceiling. I had to get longer screws at the hardward store. It is a good value for the inexpensive price.

Excellent value!

I purchased four of these hoists for a small adult road bike, a large adult mountain bike, a small adult mountain bike, and a child's bike. They easily lift and store all sizes of our bikes. Even my 10-year old can get his bike up and down using the hoist. They have a great locking mechanism so you don't have to tied the rope down to secure the bike in the up position, and you can use it to securely "hold" the bike on the way up or down if you need to. The rope seems a bit skimpy, but as other reviewers said, can be easily replaced if it starts to fray. Phenomenal value at $14.95.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment