feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Marcy Recumbent Magnetic Bike

Marcy Recumbent Magnetic Bike

recumbent bike

the bike works very well it is much better for my legs than running.

A good product for the price

This recumbent bike serves my needs very nicely. I am in physical therapy after back surgery and needed a way to exercise. But I didn't want to buy a high-priced bike that I may end up not using after awhile. This bike is well made, sturdy, the seat is comfortable, and I think it will last for years. I'm not sure I would recommend it for a large man, but other than that it's a great bike. I looked at a couple of recumbent bikes in the same price range at Sears today and the Marcy bike is far better! And as usual I have always had good service and on-time delivery from Amazon.

just ok

it was a little frustrating putting it together, ok quality,if you are looking for something that will do the work and don't want to spend a lot.

A good product for a good price

I really like this bike. I like that it shows me how fast I'm going, calories spent, distance, and time. It runs smoothly and makes very little noise. It was sort of easy to put together. The only thing I don't like about the Marcy is that the backrest jiggles, and I can't seem to tighten it up, but that could be my fault. That jiggling doesn't affect the bike's performance at all. It showed up at my door almost instantly! I am a Prime member so I get orders within 2 days, but this recumbent bike was here in 1 and 1/2 days.

Disappointed

I suppose you get what you pay for. It's pretty easy to put together, I did it by myself, only having trouble with the resistance cable. The tools that are supposed to be included were not. I read in another review and can confirm that no matter what bolts you tighten or how much you tighten the seat down when you really start pedaling hard the seat shakes and makes noise. The calorie display is way off (which isn't really a big deal to me.) I bought this so I could alternate my running (I run everyday) but I find myself still running the majority of the time. My 12 year old son really likes it though.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment