feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike 1200 1.5-Watt & Blinky 3 Bicycle Light Set

Planet Bike 1200 1.5-Watt & Blinky 3 Bicycle Light Set

Lights for bikes

I bought 3 sets of these for my grand kids. They were easy to install and all worked great.

Falls apart within weeks!

I'm a fan of planet bike products but not this one! The rear light fell off the clamp that attaches it to the post the second time out. The front light doesn't blink so it goes through batteries faster. I had to change the batteries while out one night. I hadn't screwed the cover on tight enough. It fell off and broke in pieces. And I bought it a month ago!!!!!

Bottom of the barrel

The 3-LED taillight is good. With blink and steady modes it gets the job done. The headlight is not an LED, and is rather dim even with fresh batteries. As other reviewers have said, the battery life is poor. Riding in near darkness is the only time you will even see the light emitted by the headlight, and if that's the case it obviously isn't emitting enough light to help you stay safe. Next time, I'm going to spend the extra $5 and get an LED headlight.

Reiterating

Great back light. In the front the batteries die too quickly. Worth the money but you may do better to spend a little more. You will save it in the long run on batteries--they are so expensive!

perfect,if you don"t go out in the traffic.

Great little lights.But they are better for younger people.I will need stronger lights next time.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment