feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Planet Bike 1007-3 Comp Floor pump with Love Handle (More Durable than OId Comp)

Planet Bike 1007-3 Comp Floor pump with Love Handle (More Durable than OId Comp)

inexpensive pump that does the job

This floor pump works as it should. The nozzle seals onto the tire valve with a flick of a lever. You can pre-set the desired air pressure on the pressure dial/gauge so you can easily monitor the progress of inflating. The ergonomically-designed love handles prevent stress on the wrists. Within minutes my tires are properly inflated and I'm ready to roll. Will accomodate Presta and schrader tire valves (but there's no attachment for inflating a basketball). I can't predict this pump will last for a decade, but I'm very pleased that it accomplishes a simple task very well.

Solid Pump at a Great Price

Based on the price I paid I expected a product of basic quality. However, I am surprised by the quality of the design and it seems to be solidly built. The adjustable arrow on the air pressure indicator is a nice feature as it keeps me from forgetting what my max pressure is and blowing up the tube. I'm no expert on bike pumps (first one I've owned) but it does the job and is well constructed - so I would strongly reccomend it to anyone.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment