feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Transformer Bumble Bee 16-Inch Kids' Bike

Transformer Bumble Bee 16-Inch Kids' Bike

Trnasformer Bumble Bee Bike

I bought this bike for my six years old. Really a nice bike. Only problem shipment had a faulty nut. I have contacted manufacturer and they promised a replacement part.

Low Quality

The plastic Mag wheels are warped. The tire would not stay on the front wheel due to this. A couple of the other plastic pieces arrived broken. The general fit and finish is very poor. The decorative "Bumblebee" stickers are applied at the factory. They were badly misaligned and some of them had apparently ripped when being applied but they put them on anyway. Bad quality control.

Front wheel bent

Front wheel was bent and misaligned out of the box. The "mag" wheel is just plastic and unlike spoke wheels of a regular bike is non-adjustable. Called the company who said they would replace in a couple of weeks. One month later I'm still waiting. My son likes his bike, although his wheel drags on the front brake calipers due to the bent wheel. Luckily his speed is low and not critical as he wobbles down the road. Rear wheel is fine and true, so I'm a little hopeful as I continue to wait for replacement.

Transformer Bumblebee Bike

Transformer Bumble Bee 16-Inch Bike MY son loves his new bike! Great quality. Fast shipping, and one of a kind! We couldn't find this bike in any stores. It seems to be solidly built, and is nicely painted etc.

It made his Christmas

What an adorable little bike. It arrived on time as promised. The packaging was perfect, no damaged parts, no missing pieces. My grandson was very happy with the bike that "Santa" brought him. I am so happy that Amazon had the bike in stock...I wasn't able to find it anywhere and it was free shipping on top of a great price. It was a very pleasant on-line shopping experience.



Keyword : bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment