feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Razor Fz 2000 20-Inch Freestyle Bike

Razor Fz 2000 20-Inch Freestyle Bike

Simple stuff

Comes partially or should I say mostly assembled and it took under 1 hour to put all in place for my 10 yr old boy to have fun. 

Razor BMX Bike

We saw this bike online and my son fell in love with it. We ordered the item, and it arrived with torn outer packaging and no packing material around the bike and the bike had clearly sustained damage. We returned the bike with ease. We ordered another bike thinking the packaging on the first one was just a fluke, but once again, the bike came with the box torn and this new bike was also damaged. I would not recommend purchasing this product over the internet. 

Very Pleased...

I bought this as a christmas present for my 10 year old son...he absolutely loved it since day one. Two minor details is that the kick stand indeed keeps coming loose so we decided to take it off. Also the brakes are quite a pain to adjust so we took the front brakes off as well. It is pretty sturdy and has good looks, even the thief that stole it,loved it....apparently.

perfect

this is exactly what my boys wanted!! the bike looks better in person then it does in a picture!!. Thanks

Solid and sturdy

My son loved his bike. This thing is built great and looks great also. The price was good and when you consider the free shipping I felt that this was a really good deal. 



Keyword : bmx+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment