feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Lamborghini Rapido Road Bike

Lamborghini Rapido Road Bike

rather cheap

I bought this bike because I had planned on commuting back and forth to school. I was pretty impressed with it out of the box as it looked great and seemed well put together. The pros: it handles well and feels light when you are riding it. Feels very sturdy. I have gotten so many comments from people when I ride this bike, no one has seen a lamborghini bike at this point and it always gets peoples' attention. There is a cool gear protector that keeps your pants from getting caught in the sprockets. Nice touch. It comes 99% assembled which rules. The cons: shifting sucks. I immediately noticed that the gears would slip which sucks when standing up as I would be jarred into a different gear. This is especially a problem when in lowest gear as the chain slips right off the sprocket and gets wedged between the sprocket and the frame. Then I would have to stop and pull off the road and yank it out with my bare hands and place it back onto the chain. But what is worse, and the reason why I am writing this review, it because I took a minor spill on pavement today and the front fork snapped completely in half. I was not going fast and just slipped on a turn and the front went down. I think this is pretty poor considering that I have taken spills on all kinds of bikes, even Huffys, and the bike has always held up. One fall on this bike and the repair is going to cost almost as much as the bike, so I am putting it in the basement and getting a Trek. My advice is stay away from this bike if you are a regular commuter. If you want a road bike to get started in the sport this is probably good for you but don't rely on it as your main mode of transportation.

GREAT for new road-bikers.

I purchased this bike because I wanted to get into road cycling, and I was very pleased with it. For the money, I can't imagine getting a better road bike. Not only is it nice-looking, but it also is incredibly sturdy. It's a little heavy for a road bike, but for the price, I really can't complain. One thing that I'm still having trouble with is the gears - I'm definitely seeing the low price come into effect when I'm trying to switch gears. But those can easily be replaced. By the way, others who have reviewed this bike have mentioned that their feet touch the front tire upon turning...THEY HAVE THE FRONT FRAME ON BACKWARDS! There is nothing wrong with this bike frame. I highly recommend it to beginners.

My first road bike...

This is my first road bike so if my few complaints are normal for a road bike please just write me off as a noob but these are things I never had a problem with with any mountain bike. The first thing I noticed is when I turn the pedal hits the front tire and my feet hit the tire also. Kinda a pain but I just don't pedal when I turn now. I had to put the front brake on the front end of the frame instead of being behind the front part of the frame cause it wouldn't turn to far to the right since the brake had a part of it that would hit the frame. But once I turned it it wasn't much of a problem. The back tire can't hold air. I had to buy one today so I could ride it. Those are the problems I ran into but once I fixed them all I have had no real problems. (pedal hitting the front tire is kinda getting on my nerves though but....) The good on the other hand are several things! It is pretty light but then again I have been a mountain biker so I am not 100% sure what is light for a road bike, but I would wager a guess at this price it is still pretty light. It was real easy to put together (except for the few things already mentioned above) and this baby can get some good speed! Overall this thing was a great buy! Oh and one more thing I noticed yesterday... and this is kinda sad and to be honest I wouldn't have bought this if I would have known this prior to the purchase. Although it has the Lamborghini name this thing isn't from Italy it was made in China. As the sticker on the bike says: "Kent International Service Hotline 1-800-451-5368 Made In China"

SWEET BIKE

The first thing I noticed was how light the bike is, I didnt expect it to be so light but it was a nice suprise. This is a good beginners road bike because of the low price, if you go into a retail bike store you wont get out of there for less than 5 or 6 hundred dollars for a beginners road bike. Rapido says it all this is a fast bike, and after doing some research on the bike I found many courriers use this bike in their daily tasks around the city.



Keyword : road+bike



0 comments:

Post a Comment